Thanks for watching my site.... Follow me friends.....I'm not professional editor... For help message me on my whatsapp no.(7631864586) & Email:- krsurajmishra@gmail.com,Need any effect comment on the blog don't message...for important tricks message me [[Note:-- Don't call only message ]]

  • Friday, October 28, 2016

    how to hack friends whatsapp

    WHATSAPP IMAGE CHANGE TRICK

    Whatsapp change image thumbnail trick actual download image is difference and in chat thumbnail image is difference. Make fun and share fun with your friends. You may have received any picture from your friends in whatsapp this image thumbnail is different in chat screen but actual download image is different you get shock how does it happened does it a magical trick or how your friend do this magic friends don’t worry it’s not a magic it’s a simple trick do by a android (.apk) application. You also can do this by using these apps. In android market many application have for this trick in this post I m going to tell 2 apps.

    magiapp
    z-photoFake

    No comments:

    Post a Comment